Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You left.



The person who used to know me the best. Gone. And I'm not sure what I've done that resulted in this.

Sometimes I wonder, do I have a best friend, or maybe even a close friend? Close enough to be able to read my thoughts, understand how I feel  and able to understand the reasons behind all my actions. I don't think so.

Skipped school today, Mom thought there's something wrong with me. There's nothing wrong at all, I've resented school all along, Mom knows that. I don't mind doing homework you know? I don't mind mugging for exams til late at night. BUT I HATE SCHOOL. I hate going to school. I hate spending so many hours in school. I wanna stay at home. I wanna recollect the good memories of my family from five years ago. For five years, I lived while pretending to not know anything, trying to tell myself, it's okay to not live with Dad, it's okay that Mom doesn't come home at times. I want homeschooling. I wanna stay home with Mom.

I wished that I could tell all this to someone real and not to a blog, but who? You're gone.