Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm good all alone.


School was not bad today. Partly because there's no Amath class. Emath class relieved by David Chang, supposed to have class test but David Chang said he would go tell Gwen Huang whole class didn't bring calculator so never take class test. (Y) good one. Got sent out of class during POA, first lesson of the day, nice experience. Shooting after school, no mood at all. Thrown many cards but I don't really care.

Reached home at about 7, went out again at 8. Started having some funny psychological (?) problem, no mood go school again. Did some homework, preparing myself to get killed by Mr Kok tomorrow. He gave me the -.- look and black face today again. Seriously, I don't feel like giving him a letter of absence tomorrow. Why do we have to account to the school for our absence? What's the point, other than the school trying to stalk our lives.

Anyway, I'm quite looking forward to the end of the year. I wanna know whether i'm gonna move to somewhere far, whether I have to transfer school, whether I can just end all these for once and for all.

Nice question asked. Why, since March until now? And, it's not that I can't, it's just that I'm not willing to.