Sunday, July 31, 2011

A walk down memory lane


I remembered the time I went to ask Mom how to prepare a prawn dish, I remembered the time I watched Homecoming, I remembered the time I studied for Mid Year Examinations because you told me to, I remembered the time I abstained from alcohol, I remembered the time I aced my Physics paper, I remembered the times we gossiped like old aunties, I remembered the times we had heart to heart chats, I remembered the times you motivated me to go to school. I remembered everything, but do you?

The most painful thing is not losing the one you love, but losing yourself in the process of loving someone. The game. I lost. are you happy now? I found out many things recently, I feel like sharing them with you. But I find that using someone to bridge the conversation between us is pathetic. I rather continue ruining myself like that than have you listen to me talk perfunctorily.