Saturday, September 18, 2010

Weekend!

Saw this on facebook, found it cute so decided to post it here. 
"Dear Math,
All those years you made me find your X. Just face it, she's not coming back! I think it's better for all of us if you just move on.
Sincerely, a very bored student."
It's the weekend, and there's a carnival back in my pri sch today. Bought a coupon long time ago, but gave it to my bro since I decided not to go. Internet is slow, hope I can finish all my shows today and finish all homework tmr.
Ytd, Ivan Lee asked who didn't hand up the newspaper article that was given a few hundred years ago. All the guys were caught red-handed, and I'm the only girl who didn't hand up and own up. Thought I got away scot-free.
After lesson, Ivan Lee came over to my class to ask if I've handed it up. He also said that it was Alven who sabotaged me. Thought Ivan Lee knew that I did not hand it up all along and so did not believe at first, but when Benjamin also said it's Alven, I was like so pekchek.
Went for shooting, shot in my shooting shoes, legs ached just after 20 min in them. Was told to bring them home. Held on to the shoes all the way home, looking retarded without a shoebag. Went home, used the computer, loaded only half a show in two bloody hours. wasted my time. Did some chain notes on facebook, chatted with paul, once in a blue moon, abt our crushes and stuff. Childish topic. Debated with Dad on the phone halfway thru the chat, bro cried, I cried, felt terrible, but was much better after the cry.
Today, woke up at 10 close to 11am, watched Cloud Stairs on KBS World, received a SMS frm Alven at abt 12.30 pm, asking how to do the newspaper article and claiming that he's not the one who sabotaged me. I said forget it, but he insisted on clearing his name. So actually, it's all a misunderstanding.
Anyway, I said that Se7en looks old last time. Well, I was wrong. :x After watching his MV "Better Together", I like him more and more! :D