Saturday, September 25, 2010

Overview of Term 4 Week 2/3


Hi~ It's 2 in the morning now, and I've nothing better to do.

Anyway, on wednesday, 22 september 2010, while I was getting ready to go down to meet Jing Rui, Jie Kai, etc etc, Jing Rui wasted my time by calling me. I ran down as fast as I could. Thomas came soon after, and we two quarrelled the minute we see each other. I wonder how we did it after not seeing each other for like 4 years. Played with candles, suddenly became emo because of some thoughts. Played Iceman with the guys, took some photos with Ng Yong Sheng, Thomas, Jie Kai, Jing Rui. Ng Yong Sheng you better don't post them on facebook. Got my hair pulled by Thomas, tried to scratch him but to no avail. Hais. I can't believe Thomas Ng bullied me.. Wang Ying Jie that old old king of evil kept pastering me for watever son-in-law tea. =.= Wang Ying Jie, if you really want it so desperately then go ask it yourself! Went home, for got what I did afterwards.

Today, nearly got myself and Paul into hot soup. Paul added weights to my pistol and forgot to take them off, got found out and both of us got scolded in a way. Have to lock my pustol from now on, hais. Should I give one of the keys to Paul? Hmm... Went home straight after school, chatted with Nana, Darren, paul, Ruijie thru SMS. Fell asleep @ 2 in the afternoon, nap disrupted by my brother Vernon Chong @ 4. Bathed, did revision on science, and only managed to come up with crap written on 3 full pages of my writing paper in 3 hrs. Had dinner, watched the tv, watched some shows online, update my blog, which is now. Chatted with Carene Keh for awhile just now, and Mom lectured me for sleeping late thru MSN while being in Taiwan now. She's coming back on Sunday~ Hope she bought something for me.

Thinking to go shop shop for socks tmr. My ankle socks are too long, and maybe buy a pair of sch shoes as well. My school shoes wear off so fast that I have to use my own saving to buy another pair this time round. Dad is so gonna kill me if I tell him this. Gotta save up money for more albums soon~

It's getting very late, gotta go before Mom lectures me again. Ciao~