Sunday, September 12, 2010

2010 Sept Monthly Shoot

Ytd, I went to school early in the morning at 7 am for monthly shoot, school gate not even open yet. =.= Shavon Teo was on the dot for the first time. Security uncle reached school on his bike to open school gate at only 7.15 am. Went to FairPrice to get drinks with Shavon Teo before that. Sch gate opened, everyone rushed in to the range, BUT all the stairs and the lift were still LOCKED. XinYi joked abt asking BenjaminLum & DarylYuen to be the foundation for us to climb up to the 2nd storey.

At SAFRA, had breakfast with ShavonTeo & FionaWu. Sat in the sun - so hot!

When time drew nearer n nearer for my detail, I was so nervous. All participants are all WSSS, but thats what makes it scary. Amanlia was shooting in front of me, YapXinYi behind me. The shoot wasn't going smoothly at all in the first place, but then when I saw the time running out fast, all the nevousness were all gone, what I cared abt most was to finish all 40 shots in the shortest time possible.
After finish shooting, I was quite happy that I din get a single 7. :D

Shortly after, was sitting with ShavonTeo near lane 9. And suddenly, Ke Jing came! Haha! Everyone in the range wes teasing ShavonTeo about him. Had so much fun myself. :D Went out and saw Cassie n YapXinYi eating chocolate. Chatted for awhile, then L n ZH came over and told me that I got 1st with the score 363.  was like.. shocked..? They didn't speak to me earlier in the day, not even in school, and now they were talking to me? Amazing. Coach then came out to congratulate me. A lot of people congratulated me too, some of them even said that I didn't go for training often but still gotten first. That made me speechless.

After leaving school, went to Plaza for lunch at Naked Fish Express with Shavon, YapXinYi, Cassie. Had baked rice and talked for like 1.5 hours. Shavon Teo made a scene cos of a small cockroach. Cassie gave it a new name: Cocky. It sounded so wrong! Had so much laughter with al the jokes shared. Went to the toilet then to Garden Plaza to continue talking, realised that we all smelled like fried fish. When going home, we went to Swensen's to collect YapXinYi's mooncakes. Shavon n I pranked ke jing thru SMS. Bus-ed home with YapXinYi n Shavon, Cassie took the LRT.

Went home used the computer, n fell asleep at 9pm.