Saturday, October 9, 2010

October JMS

Hi~ Had a monthly shoot today early in the morning @ Yishun Safra. Only one pathetic detail, all from WSSS, boys & gals mixed. Wth. -.- Did not shoot well, vowed to not talk to Paul, jenn Yang, Chester for 3 weeks, but then did not last for more than two hours. -.- That stupid Jenn Yang kept making me want to scold hi, so that I'll start talking to him again. Tsktsk.

Went to Fajar Mac in the afternoon to meet a Sec 5 guy called Benjamin whom Shavon sms-ed with but do not know how he looks like. Saw him, then realised he's the guy I always saw when outside school waiting for bus home. (: kinda studied there, did some O'level problems on chemistry and math, made Benjamin depressed. Haha! :D Shavon abandoned me and went for tuition, when I sacrificed going out with my frens ytd just to accompany her in sch. =.= Wtf. Studied with Benjamin in mac sfter Shavon left, talked talked talked, then Benjamin left first as he had to go out with his family. Then continued studying alone, finished revising my history notes then slowly made my way home.

Okay, ending here. Gotta study for monday's papers. (: