Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'll leave so that you'll live better -- NO WAY! I make sure I'll HAUNT you.

Yesterday, went out to BPP to meet Shavon Teo @ 7.45 am. Bought jolly shandy, then took the bus to Carene's house. Had fun in the water til abt 12 pm, then Jereth & LH came over. That stupid Carene then wanted to play Truth or Dare, asked me a question on LRJ, made LH kpo here kpo there, ask me qns abt him. =.= We then went up to Carene's house and watched scary vids on Youtube. Shavon & Carene screamed very loudly, I was laughing out loud. At 2pm, went down to bus stop to look for Vernon Chong with LH, then LH was like keep singing to children's songs, then did not believe that Vernon & I are siblings. Wth. He also talked on the phone like as if someone owed him money. "Halo!" "What!" LOL. Kept complaining of the heat, asked him go back first jiu diam diam. Wth. On the way back to Carene's house, Vernon & LH kept quarreling over trivial matters. Really cannot tahan them. Reached home at abt 7pm, slept at 8, woke up at only 1pm today. LOL. Slept for 17 hrs.