Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fourth Day in School [Cont.]

Okay. I'm back.
Today. In range. Shot at Lane 6, with Chester at Lane 5 & Shavon at Lane 7.
And my score is...370!!! :D Without cheating okay.. So Jenn Yang stop saying that I cheated. :D Mr Rahim praised me so loudly that that everyone in the range could hear it. :O
Afterwards went down to have lunch with Shavon. Saw Hong Rong, told him my score & demanded a reward from him. LOL.
Went up again after eating, disiao-ed Paul & did part of his homework for him. Played around with Jenn Yang & co.
Then home. Walked to the LRT with Chester, Jing Kai, Jenn Yang. We split up with Ray & Paul at the T-junction traffic light.
Reached home, had iced milo, started up the computer, bathed, ate dinner, received msgs from someone unexpected and here I am now typing all these. [Other details not worth mentioning].
Okay. Fingers got enough exercise to last me for a while. Ciao~