Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I guess I was wrong all along.

I need to become a lesbian to continue being best friends with you.

So.. I was wrong all along. I really feel fucking sore to be replaced, until now. I'm not sure whether that's the truth, but yeah. You told me that so I'll just believe what you said. But seriously, you didn't continue the convo, I felt sore. I was happy when I sat beside you just now, LOL. Okay I may sound like a pedo but that's the truth. :/

But on the other hand, I think I don't like you too. I can't be such a bloody bitch to like someone who already has a girlfr and yet like I someone else at the same time right? Like seriously, unacceptable of myself!

Anyway, its either I 吃回头草 or I'm just temporarily confused by all these.

P.S. I think I still remembered what happened 2 years ago.

You won't talk to your ex about your current one, and vice versa.