Friday, June 4, 2010

Media Camp @ Nanyang JC

Today.
Late & also forgot abt Media Camp.
Ivan Lee called mum.
Somemore waited outside mac for me. = ="
Rui Jie still wanted to cheer when I got on the car. :@

Anyways, due to time constraint, my part as the broadcaster was cut off. :D
So I did not have to do anything.
Than at abt 2pm, Ivan Lee pangseh us and went out of the college. :@ :@
We started filming w/o his consent & of cos, fooled ard.

Pics taken:

We were having fun...















Until Ivan Lee the monster came back..















Everyone started to get serious...
Rui Jie started to forget his lines...
Everyone started to crack up again...
Fang Zhou started to get frustrated...
Get into business peepos!
Haiz.. This kids...
 
Haiz.. You guys are making me tired just after 10min of filming.. ><
 
Where did Park & Rui Jie go? (steal food to eat..)
 
Enjoying our 'harvests'..
 
Haha xD
What a fun time we had.

Gotta go.
See 'ya next time. :D