Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hi. (:
Tmr's my birthday.
Wonder if you will msg me at 12 midnight today.
Guess not huh..

Mum's coming back tmr!!!
Wonder what Mum has bought for me.
Hmm...
Nana also said she has something for me!! :D
Anyway, miss you lots Mum!!

Haiz.
Got a new project on hand.
Again, something gotta do with chinese n with media again. Sianz..
Nvm..
Anyway i think so some CCA points...?
And Ivan Lee said he chose me cos my 语言能力 not bad...
Hahas!!
So proud of myself!
I'm proficient in written & spoken Chinese... (Y)

Anyways, tmr after HMT paper, then D&T, then going for RED MANGO!!
Then go fetch Mum, then go home and ransack her suitcase.
Great idea uh?
I'm just so fabulous. Hahas.

I'm not so stupid to still hold on to our past relationship --- all just a lie to keep you away from my wound.